Quick and easy Instant Pot pork chops recipe that delivers moist, tender pork chops that are packed with flavor!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Rub Some Butt BBQ Seasoning or your favorite pork seasoning
- Sweet Baby Ray’s Sweet ‘N Spicy BBQ Sauce or your favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- Season both sides of pork chop with your favorite pork seasoning (I use “Rub Some Butt BBQ Seasoning).
- Turn Instant Pot pressure cooker to “Saute” option and add olive oil. Allow to get hot and then brown your pork chops on both sides, working them one at a time and removing them to a pan.
- Once all pork chops have been browned add in chicken broth to pot. Use a wooden spoon to scrape the bits off the bottom of the pan.
- Get full recipe==>>musthavemom.com