Healthy but delicious low calorie, paleo inspired recipes for you to discover.
A deliciously fresh lime and spicy ginger summer, soup to help you detox and lose weight. So light and so full of flavor. You can really taste how healthy it is.
- 2 Cloves Garlic – Crushed
- ½ Red Onion
- 2 Tbs Fresh Grated Ginger (1 inch)
- 1 bunch Green Onion
- 3 Baby Zucchini – Thinly Sliced
- 8 Cherry Tomaotes – Sliced
- 4 cups Vegetable or Chicken Broth
- 3 tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 Bay Leaf – Optional
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- ½ Cup Ground Turkey – Optional)
- 2 Tbs Cooked Basmati Rice – Optional
- Freshly Ground Sea Salt and Black Pepper
- In a little melted ghee, gently saute the garlic and onion for a few minutes. Add the broth, bay, zucchini, ginger, lime juice and gently boil until the flavors infused together, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Take out the bay leaf.
- Get full recipe==>>goingcavewoman.com