If you like chocolate crunch bars, these healthy Chocolate Quinoa Crisps will be your new best friend! They’re vegan, no bake, and SO FUN to eat!
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- In your bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, agave nectar, cocoa powder, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the puffed quinoa.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop about 8 mounds on a lined baking sheet.
- Use your fingers to gently press the tops to flatten them out.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour until harden.
- Transfer to a bag or container and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!