In the delicious world of bacon, this Bacon Wrapped Chicken with Jalapeno Cream Sauce will heat of your kitchen and captivate your tastebuds. By far this is the Best bacon wrapped chicken recipe.
FOR THE CHICKEN:
- 10 pieces thick cut bacon
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 5 thin sliced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 Tablespoon butter
- Cilantro for garnish (optional)
FOR THE JALAPENO CREAM SAUCE:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 jalapenos
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Wrap 2 pieces of uncooked bacon around each chicken breast, and season with garlic salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in a heavy skillet over medium high heat and add chicken. Cook 5 minutes per side until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a food processor or blender add: cream, milk, jalapeños, garlic, garlic salt, cayenne pepper, and pulse on high until combined.
- Pour into same skillet and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring often. Add in parmesan cheese, and stir until melted and combined.
- Add the bacon wrapped chicken breast back to the skillet and garnish with cilantro and fresh cut jalapeños if desired. Serve warm.